Saturday, January 17, 2009

Out with the OLD and in with the NEW!

Today was makeover Saturday!! I have really been irritated with the girls room lately. It is a small bedroom with three toddler beds, a changing table, and 2 dressers. I know they are small and don't need much space, but what about the sanity of the parents. We suffer too. So last week I caught CC taking naps in a very peculiar place. . . .
The Changing Table! Hailey thought it was pretty cool too.
So I decided to do a ton of craigslist and ebay homework to find bunk beds for the girls! I was successful!Yeah!The makeover.........

I am so jealous of the girls! I want to sleep in there. (Hopefully I don't ever have too!) They all feel like such big girls now and hopefully this will keep them in there rooms all night :)Thank you craigslist!!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Such a cute bedroom!

Olive and Kaylee said...

I love their room, that bunk bed is so cute!

Hagberg Fam said...

Looks very cute! I like the bunkbead.

The Eccles said...

Good job Jess!
The room is darling, and I love the white beds for girls. Now you need to sell your old stuff on craigslist!

Weaver Family said...

Very cute Jess! Good job! I was just thinking about bunk beds this morning as I woke up - thinking about how the kids' living arrangement will need to change when and if we have another one.

Unknown said...

I agree with all the other comments- VERY CUTE set-up!! If I were a little girl I would LOVE this crib too!

Stewart Family said...

hey thatnks for the nice comment wubbas is mostly maltese with a bit of bichon. I like maltese because they are smaller than a bichion if you get a maltese as a puppy it would probably be good with kids. both a bichion and maltese would have tears because they are both white I hate these stains but what it do is shave down with hair clippers down the bridge of wubbas nose and trim her hair really short in the corners of her eyes this eliminates most stains you have to be really carefull while doing it but only have to do it like once a month with a bichion or a maltese your looking to pay about 800 to 1000 buck unless you have other sources.