Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Best Tax Return Expenditure Ever!!!

Don't you hate it when the end of your tax return approaches?I know I sure do. I look back and ask myself "what the heck did we spend it on?" You buy yourself a new bed or computer and then it seems to dwindle down so quickly! Well, not this year! We will actually have something to show for it! Yeah!!! Now presenting our best tax return expenditure ever......meet PT Cruiser!



Our 2007 PT Cruiser with 31K miles!!



We are so excited! We have only had the luxury of two cars for a couple month right after we got married so this is great!!! It's pretty spacey too, we can fit all the girls in the back!Ahh... I catch myself peeking into the garage every now and then to take a gander!I feel so complete -I sound so worldly, I know-Bad girl Jess :)

7 comments:

Aaron and Michelle said...

Wow! I love it! Your family will look so fabulous in that car!

The Eccles said...

Congrats!!!!!!
I feel like a proud mommy, seeing how far you guys have come! Did you pay cash? Our tax return is going towards vacation/schooling. Your sound funner:)
* I like your family picture

sara e.a.* said...

that's so awesome! you have such a darling family. :) i do love your family picture - it's beautiful! and, you guys probably look so HOT in the pt.

frita was bred with a tiny long-haired chihuahua. i'm so excited to see how the puppies will turn out! they get cuter every day. you should totally get a little doggy. it is so fun. you probably want something that's good with kids. (not chihuahuas)! i could picture you with a yorkie-poo. :)

Weaver Family said...

Wow! Congrats you guys! Love your new family pic! We miss you guys! We need to get together soon!

jess said...

Very cute Jess. I can totally see you driving it, you cute little Mommy! And I love your family picture, you guys are all so gorgeous!

Ty and Kenz said...

Jessica oh my goodness! I had no idea you had a blog! And I can't believe you are a mom * 3! I just had my first and please email me at sweetswan03@hotmail.com so i can add you to my blog! YOu have such a sweet family!

McKendra

Unknown said...

That must have been SOME NICE tax return!! I'm sad that you guys might have a little delay on the California tax return this year... but hopefully the federal will be a nice bonus anyway. I'm impressed with the car!! SWEET!