Monday, April 27, 2009

Finding the Motivation!

Well, as you can see we have gotten a bit behind in our postings! I don't know what happened. Life, I guess! Anyhow...... I have had a real hard time finding the motivation to get out a exercises. I was loving it when I was training for the sprint triathlon and the 1/2 marathon but after that I literally took a long break. It is amazing how the pounds creep back up slowly and before you know it you are disgusted with yourself. So this is my new resolution:
Preston and I are going to train for a Full Marathon! Yeah! I have never been able to do this sort of thing with my husband so I am so excited! November 15Th is the date. And I will be my goal weight of 130 by that time! So there....I said it out loud and now it will motivate me to make it happen!

So every time you log onto our blog you will see my Nike+ widget in the sidebar and be able to tell what I have been up too! Sweet!

4 comments:

The Eccles said...

I am in too. I will be doing a half in Vacaville on the 16th. Which one are you all looking to do?

Tyler

Weaver Family said...

Good Job Jess! I did go running the other day in Rocklin in the rain and it felt great! I wish we had some hills around here! Wish we could run together again!

Anonymous said...

I sorry I didn't comment sooner, I haven't been blog hoppin' in a while, I am so proud of you! I know you can do it! Keep positive! Love ya! chels

Aaron and Michelle said...

Wow that's cool! How did you get that widget thing on your blog? That would be good for me!