Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I finally have one!!!

I am sure most will not ever understand why I wanted this soo bad.....but I would spend nights dreaming about having one, but I have been very patient and know that is would not be realistic to spend $359 plus tax on one. For all of you who know that I am in love with red and deep down inside want the Betty Crooker in me to come out! I finally found one on, of course,craigslist for $140!! What a steal! Preston makes fun of me because every time I walk through and past the Kitchen Aid mixer my head turns so that I can look at for as long as possible. I do take peeks into the kitchen every now and again too I will admit! I did bake my first batch of cookies yesterday...and don't worry they were weight watchers cookies!!

3 comments:

The Eccles said...

Yea! I waited 6 years for mine...I appreciate it more having to wait SO long!

Weaver Family said...

Yay for you! Now you can stop making your in-laws feel bad because mine got me one!:)

Nerissa said...

Seriously, I begged and pleaded with Santa, the Easter Bunny, and my husband to give me one! And I FINALLY got one last year for my bday from my parents, hubby, and sister! Mine's red too and I LOVE it!!